Sunday 9 September 2012

Review: The Bone Collector

I have this weird quirk where I have to research a film after I've watched it, ASAP. Sometimes to understand the plot better, to find out which actors were in it, what critical reception it got, whether a sequel is likely...

For The Bone Collector, it completely shocked me when I looked the film up that not everyone loved it as much as me, and it got mostly bad reviews. Did people actually sit down and watch this absolutely classic film?





In my opinion, it was absolutely great. The best thriller I've watched in a long time. Has you puzzling who's good and who's bad until right near the end, but I'm such a killjoy with twist endings that I kind of guessed who it was halfway through. Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie are perfect for their roles and you really get involved in the movie. It's gripping.

Denzel's character is such a bad ass too, you don't feel sorry for him for being quadraplegic or anything, you just think, "what an inspiring guy." I love that the female is strong too, and we see so much character growth with that character that I couldn't help but like them both.

If you haven't seen it, I'd definitely recommend it!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...