Wednesday 4 July 2012

Review: The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver


The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver
The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I read this book and LOVED it. However it was really depressing in parts, where you want to go into the book and slap her friends silly for being so selfish and idiotic, but it was highly enjoyable and a good read I'd recommend to any teenage girl out there. (Or teenage boys if you fancy a cautionary tale about how to be a douche to girls)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...