Sunday 15 July 2012

New Story

I'm not sure of the length. I'm not sure of the ending. I'm not even sure what happens after the first few paragraphs but I've started a new story!

It's a tongue-in-cheek apocalypse story, told by an omnipresent, sardonic third person. So far, everyone hates pandas and Nina Chalk has sold her invention for ninety five million.

I've posted the first few chapters to an amazing site called Burrst (more about that later) so click here if you'd like to read it!

Let me know what you think! :)

Jess

*EDIT 27/07/12* - read at your own peril!! Reading it back, I realise it's rushed and nonsensical. It's currently under complete reconstruction. Thank you, Burrst!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...