Tuesday 5 June 2012

Paradise in the Forest

My new free ebook is Paradise in the Forest, and it's a metaphorical short story about life and love.

The idea came to me as I sat at work and looked out of the window and saw a tree. Not usually very inspiring, but then this whole idea about humanising a leaf came to my mind. A leaf, my story's protagonist, is emotional and wise and appreciates life humans scarcely even notice. There's a plot, and characters, and a fulfilling ending that will make you question the difference between being alive and actually living.

Give it a read if you like, see what you think. It sounds like a really weird idea but I think you might like it.

Paradise in the Forest

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...