Sunday 18 March 2012

Inspiration

Not sure why I've been watching so many films recently when I haven't seen a single one in weeks! Randomly I've seen about five in the last few days. Just finished watching Saw 3D and I have to admit I've been a fan for a long time. The plot may be ridiculous with quite a few WTF moments, but it's such enjoyable, gruesome escapism it's impossible not to enjoy. I actually cried during the third film when the guy's limbs are getting twisted around until they break off. Loser!
Anyway, I finished that and now I'm writing and for some reason I'm feeling inspired and happy! This could be either due to the fact that during the film my mam, who hasn't been in touch since last August, got in touch after I texted her earlier asking how she was, saying she's sorry for everything and would love to see me, or it could be that I'm feeling a bit more than grateful that I've never been a part of Jigsaw's games.
I have a suspicion it's the former. My mam was an alcoholic depressant and it really changed her, and she put me and my sister through a LOT for the last nine years but I'm honestly terrible at keeping grudges and I really would like to see her.

Anyway, if you have anything you'd like to share either comment below or email me!

Jess x
j.s.cambrook@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...