Sunday 18 March 2012

Foo Fighters

Foo Fighters are playing at Leeds in August - literally cannot wait! If I can write books that covey the same kind of emotion that they do in each and every song, I'll be happy.

At the minute, my favourite songs are Learn to Fly and Times Like These.

Times Like These has literally gotten me through the lowest times, and I often listen to the lyrics when I'm confused about something and whatever kind of interpretation of the song I get I take it as some kind of advice and work off that, and it makes me feel a million times better.

Anyway, back to moooooore writing!

Jess x
j.s.cambrook@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...