Wednesday 15 August 2012

Review: Sum: Forty Tales from the Afterlives


Sum: Forty Tales from the Afterlives
Sum: Forty Tales from the Afterlives by David Eagleman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars









Amazing. Thought provoking. Funny. Witty. Imaginative. Submersive. Unique. A collection of words that describe a collection of stories I absolutely loved reading.

The stories are quite short, the book is thin, but I read on the bus a lot and these stories are perfect for that! Each story is told in such detail that every single one has a good right to actually be real!

Touching, funny and depressingly realistic in equal measures but overall entertaining and very well thought out and written. Nothing in this book hasn't been analysed for complete perfection. I would recommend this to anyone.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...