Wednesday 6 June 2012

Bon Iver

If you haven't listened to Bon Iver (the band) before, seriously do.

They are amazing.


Inspiring, deep and emotional. No matter what you're doing, whether it's writing, drawing, surfing the net, Facebook, driving, they are appropriate. They make you think and feel.

To quote a status of mine from last year: "Bon Iver is one emotional beast of a man."

I love writing and listening to them, they're peaceful enough not to distract me but amazing enough that they help to inspire me.

I'm not even a fan girl! *Definite sarcasm*

Their website, if you want

Let me know what you think!


Jess x
j.s.cambrook@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

FOREX EXCHANGE RATES

The exchange rate refers to the values ​​of the currencies of the two countries against each other. Any currency the type of the type, it i...